Skip to main content

time for self promo / / new book

So, you can obviously tell from the title, this is just a quick post to promote my new book. It would be incredible if you leave a rave comment and rating ;) because that may help me out in earning some money for my sequel of the book too. So yeah!

The prologue and first chapter is up on Wattpad. The link is: https://www.wattpad.com/story/114644389-your-end-in-mine

The rest of the story can be found on penpee.com. The link is:
https://www.wattpad.com/story/114644389-your-end-in-mine

Please check it out :). Here's a short description of the story: 

I have a curse. 

Every time I look at someone I have a connection or relationship with, I can see exactly how everything will fall apart between us. 

Except for him. I don't see anything with him. 

But maybe that's because there isn't even a beginning to begin with.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the dilemma of being a writer / / rant, insight

Being a writer is problematic. And I don't mean all the technical errors and stuff--no, no. As excruciating as it is to realize you haven't saved one of your chapters, or having a really annoying and debilitating writer's block that has left your fingers pretty much paralyzed and confused, I'm talking about the reality check.  Oh, the horror.  Do you know how easy it is to say you're a writer? Oh, yeah, I'm a writer, I write blogs about cars. Yeah, I write fan fictions about K-Pop idols. I'm totally a nerd, I love writing one shots. Oh, I'm a writer, I love to write sad romance fictions and publish it on Wattpad to garner views! (BTW, the last sentence there is essentially the basis my "writer"hood is based on; what an impostor).   Well, okay, maybe you do know how easy it is to claim yourself as a writer.  Mm. I wish I could say the same.  I only recently found out just how many people call themselves writer. I should have k...

i can't, help me // more writing rants

So, if you've read my last blog, you'll know about the whole writing thing, and the $100 bucks and everything. I agreed. Because I want the money. Sue me. And I'm a writer, I can just cough up some 10-chaptered 12,000 worded story right up, can't I? It can be shitty, I shouldn't care; good book, bad book, I get the $100 all the same.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  But noooo, apparently, I can't. I can't just write a shitty book. I mean, yeah, it's underdeveloped and shit, but I'm pretty sure all writers agree, when y'all start writing a book, creating them universes, and also all those little characters, they start doing crazy things all on their own. It's not just me, right? I just can't. Once, my English teacher told me to leave a piece of me in everything that I do, and that I do everything with passion. And I do, I really do. So, I can't just write something without putting passion into it. I'm a huge believe or doing what you love, lovi...

Thank you for 900k reads // wattpad gratitude post

As you can obviously gather from the title of this blog post, my story Vampire Mates on Wattpad has garnered over 900k reads! First off, I know. 900k is a weird number to celebrate, but I’m not going to sit around for like 2 years for it to hit 1 million reads. Second of all, rant time. I absolutely don't deserve this at all because it was shit writing, but hey imma take it graciously and just roll with it. Seriously, though, I'm super grateful. I know some other people deserve it more than I do but I genuinely am so happy and proud that I've accomplished this, like it isn't much but these views were what kept me writing and going and got me hooked onto just sharing my work and receiving feedback from people. This was what really made me want to be a writer, and sparked my interest in writing. It's incredible to have freaking 900k reads, and I want to thank anybody who got involved, even if that means reading one chapter and just saying “ew, no” (tr...